sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

MEMO

From: Diego Nuñez Corrales, Coca-cola CEO 
To: The Technician Staff 
RE: Schedule Organization 

With a reference to the diverse activities to be held this week, Im pleased to inform you the schedule of the whole week activity list for our technicians to do. Here are the tasks: 

- Health inspection - 7:00 am to 9:00 am 
- Security Inpsection - 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Cheking the Machines - 11:00 am to 2:00 pm 

The regular production activities will be renewed at 2:30 pm and will be finished on the regular schedule. 
I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter. 
Regards 


On this activity I learned all the structure of a Memo, and I learned how to write them on a correct way. I liked this activity because I already knew how to write them on spanish, and it was really interesting to see the difference between two cultures and languages on the same document.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario