lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

WELCOME

Hello everybody Im Luis Manuel, a screenwriter on his way to get a College Degree.
This Is my blog, and here I will be posting all the important activities that I made on my English Remedial Class. 
Im on the level 3 of this Remedial program and I hope to get a high score on my Cambridge exam at the end of the semester to finally certificate on this language that I love. 
You could find some useful works about English for business, that are the ones that I made in class.

Some of my passions are definetly the next ones:
-TV SHOWS
-SCREENWRITING 
-FASHION
-MOVIES 

I hope someday I could have my own TV show, and on that matter English would be very useful, I mean, How could I ever give my Emmy speech without knowing english? 

-Luis 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario